ValleySpeak Project Server - Release Notes
ValleySpeak Project Server is a centralized project management platform for Small and Medium Businesses which allows Project Managers to publish, execute and control projects in real time, while continuing to use Microsoft Project.
Project Manager Desktop Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows XP or Windows Vista
- Microsoft Project 2003 or 2007
- Internet Explorer 6 (with SP1), Internet Explorer 7, Internet Explorer 8, Firefox 2 and Firefox 3
Team Member / Web User Desktop Requirements
- Most major Operating System such as Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Redhat, Ubuntu, SuSe, CentOS, etc.
- Internet Explorer 6 (with SP1), Internet Explorer 7, Internet Explorer 8, Firefox 2, Firefox 3 and Google Chrome
The following is a list of known issues with the currently available version of ValleySpeak Project Server. Please go through the list before reporting any new bugs.
- Resource names cannot be more than 32 characters in length and cannot have spaces.
- Subject names for meetings cannot have underscores and pipe(|).
- The deletion of a task from a project that is already present in a timesheet/reviewers creates a blank entry for the task name in that timesheet/reviewer’s task list.
- Daily Total field of a timesheet is not validated to restrict the field value to be less than or equal to 24:00 hours.